The Graduate Aptitude Test (GATE) 2020 will be hosted by IIT in Delhi on the first and second week of February 2020. These details can also be found on the official website at http://gate.iitd.ac.in/idates. .php
IIT has released important dates, qualification criteria and other details of the GATE 2020 exam. The GATE test is a joint test administered by IISc for the entrance of Master 's / Doctoral programs such as Indian Institute of Science Bangalore and IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur and Roorkee. 19659003] The GATE 2020 exam will take place on February 1, 2, 8, and 9, 2020. The application process starts in September this year and the test is conducted for 25 courses. Testing is a computer-based test, also known as CBT.
The registration process for GATE 2020 is through GOAPS and will begin on September 3, 2019 (GATE Online Application Processing System). The application window will close on September 24, 2019. The last renewal date for your application is October 1, 2019.
GATE 2020 IMPORTANT DATE
September 3, 2020 Registration deadline is September 3, 2019 Application is due September 24, 2019 and application deadline is October 1, 2019.
The deadline for requesting a test city change is November 15, 2019 (additional charges will apply). Admission cards will be released on January 3, 2020.
The test will take place on February 1, 2, 8, and 9, 2020. Exam time is 9:30 am to 12:30 pm, 30 minutes to 5:30 minutes
Results will be announced on March 16, 2020.
GATE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have completed a bachelor's degree or are in the final grade. Applicants holding a bachelor's degree must submit a certificate of acceptance. Last year, applicants must submit a certificate from the institute.
Candidates who have completed this course are GATE 2020
- BE / B.Tech / B.Pharm. (4 years after obtaining a 10 + 2 bachelor's degree from Engineering / Technology or 3 years after receiving B.Sc./ Diploma in engineering / technology and those who are in the last year of the program
- B. Arch 5 years Bachelor Degree (19659014) B.Sc. (Research) / BS 10 years later 4 years Bachelor of Science 2 or Post Diploma in science
- Mscc.Ma / MCA or equivalent Post-B.Sc.Integrated Master's Degree Program in Engineering / Technology (4-year program)
- Master of Engineering / M.Tech (Post B.Sc.) Master's Degree in Mathematics / Statistics / 19659013] Integrated MS / 5-Year Integrated BS-MS Program
- Specialized Social Studies (BE) MS / / B.Tech / B.Arch) BE / B.Tech / B.Arch MHRD / UPSC / AICTE
Admission Eligibility Criteria
Authorized applicants GATE 2020 is the equivalent of an IITs, NITs, IIITs and M.Tech
GATE 2020 Application Fee
SC / ST / PwD / Female Candidate
- If applying at the time of application or prior to the application, separate counseling Procedures are not required and consultants must apply separately for other counseling sessions. September 24 Rs.750
- Rs. 1250
Application Fee for all other candidates
- Rs. After 24th of September if applied on or before 24th of September. 2000
Don’t Forget to Click Ctrl+D to Bookmark us Watch Everywhere anytime With us.